Thursday 1 January 2015

My New Year's Resolutions for 2015


Here it is...that time of the year when we're starting another year. Can't believe how quickly this year passed. I need to say that I've never write down my New Year's Resolutions before. But this year I wanted to. So I wrote down a few things I want to achieve or do more in 2015 and these are which I want to focuse on.



1. Love Myself / Be more confident
I struggle with this for years and I can't seem to win. I've never been very confident about myself, maybe at the beginning of the secondary school where almost every kid was finding who they are, experimenting with clothes and stuff. But now I just think my self confidence is at the point zero and I don't know how to fix this thing, because I am becoming very asocial and that is not a good thing. It drives me crazy...So that's why these two points on my list is a priority.

2. Write more
Since I've decided to stop focusing my blog on a one thing I started to enjoy writing more. I love to share my opinions with other people with the same opinions and interests and I really enjoy taking photos for my blog. So in this year I want to focuse on my blog more and make it even better.

3. Travel more
I hope I'll be able to go for a trip to somewhere. I have so many places I want to visit but as a student I don't have money for that. I think I can connect this point with another on my list and that's ,,Make money by myself''. If I'll find brigade I can save some money and then use them for the trip. My biggest dream trip is London and I am praying to make this dream finally come true!

What are your resolutions for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment