Monday 5 January 2015

Getting back on the track!


When I was in elementary school I hated sport and working out. But then I started to be that chubby girl who hates sport and I didn't like that. My classmates were laughing at me, calling me Misha the teddy bear which wasn't very pretty. But even if they were making laugh at me I didn't do anything with it. I was just sad and was crying secretly at home from all that bullying at school and didn't tell anybody. I've been to gym a few times with my friends but I haven't seen any changes, so I let it be. But then I started to go to secondary school and I've met new people and everything has changed.
My new school was full of fit girls and I've noticed that some of my classmates are working out at home or going to the gym regulary. I didn't wanted to be that chubby girl anymore, so I started to work out at home. I started to do the easiest exercises but lately found out they're not working again. So I grabbed my laptop and surfed the internet a little bit. And that was the first time I've met Jillian Michaels.
This woman is my fitness guru! At the very beginning I did her 30 Day Shred and results were amazing! I started to loving working out and fitness and started to go for a walk with my dog more times. I started to enjoy Physical Education at school and I noticed that I really like to play volleyball.
So for a long time I was doing Jillian's workouts, but then I've found Australian girl named Kayla Itsines. I've found her on instagram, checked some resluts photos from other people, got her workout plans and started doing her workouts. The results were unbelievable! I was doing her workouts like for 3 weeks where I was working out 4 times per week and my friends were very impressed and I heard a lots of compliments about my new body. It was insane! I've done this workout to 6th week, but then I started to have a medical problems and in that case I couldn't continue for a longer time.
That was horrible for me, because since I started to workout at home I've realised I am enjoying it a lot. I really like to lift weights and strenght exercises, but I also like a yoga for stretch and when my back hurts (but I still hate cardio! But it needs to be done and everytime I'm doing cardio I'm like: Oh God please no!!!).
But right now I am fully alright and need to get back on the track. Being not able to workout at the christmas holiday was the worst what could happen to me, because I love food and my mom is amazing cook so my body looks horrible right now. But I am determined to start again. 
So to get back on the track I'll be doing 30 Day Shred again and possibly I'll be doing more video workouts from youtube. Because even if Kayla's workouts were amazing I prefer vocally guided workout, because it makes me more motivated. But I definitely recommended Kayla's workouts and I'll write her instagram and web below.
And what about you? What is your fitness story? Do you like to working out? Or are you doing any sports? Let me know in the comments, I would love to read them. :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Jillian Michaels:

Kayla Itsines:

Some of my favourite motivations accounts:

No comments:

Post a Comment