Friday 16 January 2015

Kate Moss Lipstick & I'm going to Italy for a month


Hello :)
First of all I want to apologize for not writing any post for almost a week. I was a bit in hurry last few days, because of my exams at school. We were working on some film festival project and I needed to get my posters and tickets done and I was working long into the night. But I'm back and I have some exciting news!!! I am going to Italy on February! Yaaaayy!!
I am going there for intership with one of my classmates. We'll be working in the centre of Florence in graphic studio and I am soo excited! We'll be there for the whole month and I have absolutely no idea what I need to pack! Anyway...because we'll be there for a longer time, we will have free weekends so I hope we will take a trip to Rome by train or something like that. We need to go sightseeing for sure, taste every Italian food and of course learn some new cool skills of graphic design. I am really looking forward to this whole experience.
So you can looking forward to loads of photos from Italy, new stories and I'll be also sharing my experiences.

Regarding the new lipstick...I've been to drugstore the day before yesterday and I was looking for a nice red lipstick. My brother has his school ball on this Friday and I've bought gorgeous red mini dress, so I wanted to be classy and match the lipstick with the dress. I've gone for the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in a shade 101. I need to say this colour is gorgeous! It's like a deeper red but not dark red. Something like vampire bright red. I really like it. The lasting is very good. I was wearing it today, I painted my lips in the morning (about 6 am) and it lasted until 2 pm I think and it would still stayed on my lips but I needed to wipe it for lunch. So in my opinion the lasting is pretty good. Texture of this lipstick is also good. Not very creamy but still easy to apply. You need to line your lips before you go with this lipstick right on the lips, packaging is pretty. The only thing I don't like about this lipstick is a smell. I don't like the smell of it, but that is just a little detail and I will survive it, haha.

I also want to tell you what you can looking forward in following posts. I have lots of photos from my grandad's birthday, but I think I'll share just some of them, cause it's more personal then photos of myself. I am preparing my School Ball Outfit for Monday I hope, On Sunday will be another weekly highlights, I want to share my final products of my exams and some personal projects I am working on these days, so you can looking forward to see some of my work and then of course some photos from brother's ball (I can't believe he's already going to secondary school this year...).

For not missing anything follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin or like my Facebook page! :) Thank you for every click.

No comments:

Post a Comment