Saturday 3 January 2015

My Top 10 Romantic Films


Hello there!
I'm in a romantic mood today and I am watching romantic films almost all day today. So I decided to make a list of my top 10 favourites. Most of them is a real classic and you probably know them. But just in case you don't...let's do this! :)
10.  Love and Other Drugs
I love Anne Hathaway and this film is just adorable.

9. P.S. I Love You
This film is sooo lovely! It's sad but so gorgeous at the same time. You need to see this film and you'll be definitely crying (because I was crying...). I bet you!

8. Pretty Woman
Oh, this is a classic. You have to see this film. Julia Roberts...my absolutely favourite! I saw this film like 50 times and I can still watch it. My mom love this, so we're watching it together.

7. Valentine's Day
I love films where is a lot of famous people together like Love Actually, New Year's Eve, etc...So there is no surprise I'm in love with this one. Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher, Bradley Cooper, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner...Love these people. Love the scene where they have a ,,I Hate Valentine's Day'' party, haha. Garry Marshall has amazing films.

6. Notting Hill
Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts in one film?! What an amazing idea! Lovely and funny film. Spike is so funny, haha! Julia is so beautiful and Hugh...Oh Hugh...Hugh with his gorgeous smile, perfect hair and sooo cute accent. Aaghhh...every fan of Hugh Grant needs to watch this film!

5. Bridget Jones's Diary
I am in love with this film. Whenever I'm in a bad mood I watch this and it's completely alright, because this film makes me laugh everytime and again, Hugh and Colin are in it!

4. Dear John
I cry everytime I see this film! I saw it like 100 times and it's still one of my favs romantic films ever! Amanda is so beautiful and Channing Tatum as a soldier is just aaghhh! He's perfect. Want a good cry? Watch this.

3. Dirty Dancing
My top 3 is opening with this all time favourite film with Patrick Swayze. Another classic. Amazing dancing scenes and I really don't know why but I love what is Patrick wearing in this film. I just don't understand why but it seems sexy to me. Same with John Travolta and his weird dancing skills in Grease, haha!

2. The Notebook
Another awesome film for a good cry. This film...I love it. Simply love it. If you haven't seen this, go for it. It's worth it, because it's just amazing film.

1. Pride and Prejudice
And our very first place occupied the classic of all classics! I just can't say how much I adore this film! Keira Knightley is sooo gorgeous in it and Mr. Darcy is awesome. I love the surroundings where it takes place. It is really magical and the whole story is cute. Jane Austin is classic. I've read some of hers books but it's written in that older language and it's a bit harder to read for me. So I prefer films inspired by her books. Emma and Sense and Sensibility is also lovely.

So these are my all time favourites romantic films but I have more of them. I really like to watch these when I'm in the right mood, invite my friends in and we have a girls' night, watching these films and eating popcorn. And what about you? Which are your favourites? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment