Monday 29 December 2014

Monthly Wishlist: January 2015 & New Facebook Page


On January whishlist I have these lovely products. I hope I can get them.

Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette Romantic Smoked
Look at these colours! I don't know why, but I am really into purple, plumy, lilac and pink toned eyeshadows in these days. And this palette is my MUST HAVE! It's very cheap and you can get it from here for readers from the Czech Republic and here for readers from any other countries.



Makeup Revolution Blushing Heart Blusher
This blush shaped to a heart is cooo cute! Definitely need to purchase one. Czech readers can buy it from here and they also send them on eBay

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette Arabian Nights
You can get this lovely palette here or anywhere else if you do some research.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens
I want this lens for a really long time. Perfect for portraits which will be really handy for photos for blog. It makes your background blur so all attention is on the one thing (your face, product, etc.). You can get it from any electrical shop or on Amazon.

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds Blake's Pure Red
This is my another MUST HAVE, because Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup mentioned this as one of her Top 5 red lipsticks and I really love the colour and the texture is amazing, because I have Freida's pure red at my colletion which is more bright pink than red but I love it. So you can buy this lipstick in any drugstore around you or in Boots here.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss 111
I think I found this lipstick in one of Zoella's videos. I don't remember if she had the same colour as I want to purchased but my friend have one and she praised to the heaven. Again, you can find it in any drugstore around you or they sell them in Boots too.

Oriflame Retractable Eye Pencil The One Deep Plum
I've got this in black and I am in love with this eye pencil. Lovely soft texture, high pigmentation and long lasting. And this color Deep Plum will look amazing with the eyeshadows from Makeup Revolution palette I mentioned above. 


So I hope you enjoyed this wishlist, maybe you buy some of these products. There is one thing I want to talk about. Today I finally created my FB page for this blog and I am very happy to finally invited you there! I hope you hit the like button and show me your support. I will be very glad and smiling the whole day if you do. If you have any other product, you think I may like, show me them in the comments below. I'll have a look and maybe buy some of them to my collection. Thank you for reading and now, go and hit the like button on my new Facebook page and share it with your friends! Thank you so much! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment