Monday 23 February 2015

So small, so crooked but so beautiful

Hellooo :)
I am very sorry I haven't posted anything since I left Czech republic, but I am working all day so I don't have much time through the week. But I will be posting photos from weekend every Monday morning I hope. This weekend I visited Lucca and Pisa with Hanka and her boyfriend Leonardo. It was really lovely. Enjoy the photos :)









Sculptures of Angels, Pisa, Italy

Fallen angel by Igor Mitoraj on the Square of Miracles in Pisa

Lucca

Lucca

Lucca, Italy

St. Michael in Lucca

St. Michael, Lucca

This guy was playing the banjo and while he was playing the puppet was dancing to his music.


This is me and Hanka (our guide and friend from Italy)

Lucca, Italy

Café Ratatouille! :)

I hope you enjyoed it and I also want to write a post about the work I am doing here. I hope the wifi in our hotel will be working well. See you soon. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment