Sunday 6 April 2014

My brother's 14th birthday

Hello everyone!

Yesterday my little brother Philip was celebrating his 14th birthday. I can't believe he is 14! I remember when I was looking after him when he was a little baby and he is a big boy now! He is even higher than me! Unbelievable.

As a big boy now, he doesn't want any presents. He wanted money for saving them. Everybody was okay with that. But me and mom wanted to do a little surprise for him so we ordered a cake for him secretly. He loves tractors especially John Deere so it was obvious what kind of cake it will be. The cake was from my friend and I think she did it so well! He was very surprise when we showed him the cake and sang him Happy birthday. 

Here are some photos :)








Creepy face 




This is our little cousin Adeline :)


Isn't she cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment