Tuesday 1 July 2014

Face painting at Fairy forest

Hello everyone!

   On Sunday I was helping with this project. It was kind of Children's day which was organized by their mothers. I was asked if I would do the face painting. I was really glad they asked me and of course I've said yes! It was really fun. There were a lot of children and my face painting was the most favorited. At my place was a huge queue all the time. I don't know where did they come from and I seriously think that some of them washed their faces and went twice! I can't explain it otherwise! But I was glad that everybody liked my work and I enjoyed it. Especially the little babies were so cute with a little heart on their faces.





Look at this cutie :)




This little princess was so amazing! I love her hair so much.


This is the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

I love this photo!





No comments:

Post a Comment